Monday, October 27, 2008

Finally!

It's been two weeks and I finally got a chance to go to the gym. Normally I make it to the gym at least three times a week. Working out is a funny thing. While you are dripping sweat, aching of the muscles and gasping for air, you really question yourself. However, after you take your first steps out of the facility, you are filled with more energy and and can breath more easily. I am so happy I finally got to let off some steam. I am so guilt-free about the chocalte Teddy Graghms I couldn't stop eating.
chance: opportunity or possibility
gym: an athletic place for physical training
guilt: a feeling of deep regret
gasp: a short breath, when it is difficult to breathe
ache: feeling pain
facility: services and space and equipment that is offered for a purpose
1)"Were you ________ after the accident.
2)The school has a lot of sports' _____________.
3)There is a small_______that I will win the lottery.
4)The boy felt guilt after stealing from the store.
5)I lift weights and run at the _______everyday.
6)The runner _________for air after the marathon.

An ellipsis is when words or phrases are intentionally left of of sentences.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Your dedication is very cool. I used to be very into sports in high school and played on a beach volleyball team after high school for 5 years. Unfortunately, I haven't seriously exercised in a long time. I go through spurts where my intentions are there and I'll exercise for a week but it never sticks. I don't belong to a gym. I think if I did, it would motivate me to go. Although, I hear from a lot of people.. "That's what I thought when I joined." So, who knows? Between work and school, I don't feel I have much energy left to exercise. It's a great way to be though.